~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let Your Inner Beauty Flower

Everyone deserves a smile
every once in a while.
Whether you are good or bad,
life isn't fun when anyone is sad.
Live life to its fullest,
hold your head up high,
show everyone that you have what it takes to fly.
If the world looks down on you,
let them know there is no reason to.
Please tell me you will do everything in your power
to shine and let your inner beauty flower.
I hope you know I am always here for you
even when you aren't here for me,
I am the bigger person and I will always be.
Whenever you are down
just think how happy I am when you are around.
Don't do this only for yourself...
do it for ME!
I have faith in you
and you should have faith in yourself too.
Please tell me you will do everything in your power
to shine and let your inner beauty flower.

1 comment: