~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Angel's View

It's ashame how fast time flies,
It's ashame that people die
without getting a second try.
Not everyone is bad,
most people are good
so why don't those people get treated the way they should?
Premature babies die without warning
and never get the chance to live
now there are wives and husbands mourning.
I wish I could fix this and make the world a better place,
because most people are good
but now I have come to face,
not everyone dies without a second try...
some just aren't as lucky as me
you see...
because I got mine,
now I need to sit back and watch you all shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment