~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Monday, May 12, 2014

Good Night

I want to crawl in a hole,
I feel worthless and useless,
but I can't tell a soul.
If I do they will call me weak
but it is forgiveness
that I shall seek.
Not from you dear
but from myself.
I have self-confidence
but mostly self-doubt.
Inside I scream,
but it won't come out.
I don't know what is happening
I feel myself unraveling
and yet you just stare at me
while my mind goes traveling.
You can't see what is going on inside
believe me if I were you
I would run and hide.
I want to run myself
but I have nowhere to go.
You may think I am lazy
while others say I am crazy,
and I'm afraid you both are right.
You go and tell me to rest
but that is something I can't promise you
so I guess this is 'good night'.



No comments:

Post a Comment