~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beautiful Lies

As I look back at the past
all of their wonderful faces
we went all different places
but it was too good to last.
I remember your gorgeous eyes
and all of the great moments
now that only torment me
because..
of all the beautiful lies
that I tell me myself and I.
I tell myself to hold on
cause it's the right thing to do
and they will miss you to.
but someday you wont miss them
and it will be okay in the end.
I want to go back in time
and press rewind
to when you were here
to pull me near
to when I believed in those lies
and go back in time
because now all i have left is the
BEAUTIFUL LIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment