~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Friday, September 2, 2011

BEFORE

I am in a haze
in a fog
with a gaze.
My vision is all black and blurry,
Oh, someone please help me!
Someone please hurry!
Why won't this go away
like everyone else says
I can't let this last yet another day!
I NEED my life back
I am sick of this
need to attack.
I just want to shout
to everyone and yell out
THIS IS NOT ME
I AM NOT MYSELF!!
HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE?
Why can't I get a break?
This is not a piece of cake,
I am angry and depressed,
I just can't get a rest.
I want this to be DONE
I can't wait until this is over
I am sick of everyone else needing to cover,
for me...
I am going crazy,
truly I am not this lazy.
I dont know MYSELF anymore
I just want to shut the door
and go back to before.
I am way beyond done
I am THROUGH!!
I am so sick of fighting ME, MYSELF, and I (which is YOU!!!)
Silly girl...
Lauren you need to stop
before you combust,
and 'POP!'
I can't move on
with this still going on.
My faith and my hope is slowly slipping
no one understands
there are no helping hands...
Can't stop the fog
so very thick
I can't get out!
There is NOTHING I want MORE than to
go back to BEFORE.
when I was my happy self..
The real me!
When nothing was in my way,
if only...
I could go back to that day,
I wish
I could go back to...

...BEFORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment