~ Welcome ~

"Welcome to my blog! Feel free to leave comments and reactions. They will help me make my writing better and know what my audience enjoys. I hope all of you enjoy reading my posts. You may not like all of them, but I hope at least a few will catch your eye! ;) " ~Lauren Grippaldi

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Get It Right

OMG!
You're the guy so get it right,
you talk to me first
or I won't talk to you.
I am sick of putting in the effort,
especially when you don't
even after all we have been through.
You have the nerve to say it is because I broke up with you
but that is no excuse
cuz you did this before that too!
Is it really too much to ask
for you to be happy around me..
for you to act excited to see me...
or for you to pay attention to me??
I shouldn't have to beg,
or plead,
especially if you love me
or so you say.
Why can't you see
all that you have done
and left behind?
Now that I am gone?
I actually thought
you treating me so bad
was okay,..
this is so sad.
How is it okay
to not text all day?
Your only attempt is to say goodnight?
That is not right.
I should not have to wait.
so I am not!
Omg! You are the guy....
So get it RIGHT.



1 comment:

  1. not so favorite of all the poems but still pretty darn good

    ReplyDelete